Wednesday, November 09, 2005

My good friend Mr Lefty is a silly little man - a desirable attrirbute if your a sexually permissive house boy but not desirable anywhere else. In recent posts hes suggested the anti-terrorist raids have been a hoax to divert attention from other matters such as the industrial relations laws. This arrogant little man took time out from his regular posts about his garden and his glittering legal career to post about this? Does he think that Mr Howard lied to the state premiers, ASIO, state police forces and a range of other authorities, and that all those people swallowed the lie and arrested 16 completely innocent people, as a diversion? Mr Lefty should watch what he writes. I might not reveal his identity here - I might give it to ASIO and give him a holiday in Guantanamo Bay.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 pm, Blogger Rene Rivkin said...

The legendery r.c. collins! I bow down to you sir. I have been admiring your Jeremy baiting skills from afar for such a long time now. You get me very hot and bothered indeed. Please do keep up your very fine work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home