Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You can call me a nasty old rightwinger if you wish but I cant see why the moslem terror suspects should receive any special treatment while they are being held on terrorism charges. These people have been charged with being members of a religious based terror group and expect prison authorities to allow them to pray together. If the corrections people in New South Wales wouldnt let me out of weekend detention when I had a brain tumour how could these people expect to practice the religion that led them into trouble in the first place?

3 Comments:

At 8:30 pm, Blogger The Blogging Pussy said...

Maybe they are being forced to read your blog - that would be utterly inhumane!

 
At 9:04 am, Blogger Rene Rivkin said...

Welcome to my blog bridgit. Im very pleased to welcome a blogging megastar here. Your surname reminds me of the good times.

 
At 11:15 pm, Blogger Iain Hall said...

Rene , mate you know he is playing hard to get you have to go to him and let him know how you feel :o)
for some reason no comments work on your latest post;o(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home